— Hello! My name is Michelle Nkatha Ntalami.
Hey there! My name is Michelle. I am a young Kenyan female entrepreneur who loves to be inspired and to inspire! I’m the Founder of Africa’s Premier Natural Haircare Line; Marini Naturals. :) I am a creative designer by nature and love everything to do with idea generation, designing brands and building businesses! I am here to inspire you to chart your own destiny too! I am not perfect and I have not yet made it. But with God’s hand and the right attitude, I believe I can, and so can you! We are all together in this journey called life. But I figure sometimes one needs a helping hand to get them going. It is for this reason I began this personal website, my YouTube Channel (coming soon) and my Entrepreneurship Masterclass. All these 3 things will inspire you, guide you and make you look back someday and be proud of the work that you have done on this earth!
I am here to share my inspirational life and entrepreneurial stories with you in the most vulnerable and candid way possible; no sugar-coating and no faking the struggles! I hope that this will give you a glimpse into the real world of business as a young, up-and coming entrepreneur, so we can make this a better place for us and our generations to come…not just in profits, but also through impact and legacy!
Looking forward to journeying with you!
— Bio & Profile
Michelle Ntalami is one of the most sought after young, successful and self-made entrepreneurs in Kenya and Africa. She is the founder of Marini Naturals, Africa’s first full-range haircare line for all natural and Afro-textured hair. Through her wealth of knowledge in business and branding, she has conceptualized and spearheaded the design of everything about the brand, from its name, to its logo, colors, scents, packaging, label design, brand plan, marketing, sales and distribution strategy…making it a brand with global footprint in over 10 countries, in under one year.
This has earned Michelle several coveted recognitions such as Top40 Under 40 Women in Kenya, Most Influential Women in Business in East Africa (DigiTalk Africa), Africa’s Most Promising StartUps by CNN and an AABLA Award Nominee as Africa’s Top Entrepreneur. Her quality brand Marini Naturals has also won several top awards and accolades across the continent. Michelle is also a renown coach and mentor. She runs her own monthly Entrepreneurship Masterclass at Edulink Campus, where she educates, inspires and equips young people with all the knowledge they need to have to nagivate the world of entrepreneurship.
Michelle is also a real brand influencer, both on digital and conventional platforms. She has built her name as one of Kenya’s most respected and renown entrepreneurs. Her charm is her zeal for life and her authenticity in her lifestyle, her vulnerability in her struggles, her grace in her wins, and her honesty in her failures. All this she does with the rare ability to still make business look cool! You can call her our very own Jessica Alba!
Michelle holds a First Class Honors Degree in Communication & Design from the University of Nairobi. She also holds a Master of Arts in Interior and Brand Design from Florence Design Academy in Italy, one of the world’s best Design Schools. (Ranked 2nd Worldwide.) She is a Chartered Marketer with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, U.K., having broken the record of the youngest Chartered Marketer in Kenya and the top Student Globally, in 2010. (A first for Kenya and Africa.) Michelle is also a MCIM Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, (CIM) U.K. She currently sits on the CIM Board, Kenya Chapter as the Vice Chair.
— What I do
— Michelle’s Awards
- Michelle Ntalami – African Entrepreneur of the Year, AABLA (Nomination)
- Michelle Ntalami – Entrepreneur Award, SOMA Awards
- Michelle Ntalami – Most Influential Women in Digital, Digitalk Africa
- Marini Naturals – Worlds Top 10 Hottest StartUps, CNBC
- Michelle Ntalami – Voted Top 40 Under 40 Women in Kenya
- Marini Naturals – Product of the Year 2016, Salon & Beauty Contest Awards
- Marini Naturals – Brand of the Year 2016, AfroHair Awards
- Marini Naturals – Africa’s Most Promising Start up by CNN Africa
- Michelle Ntalami – Blaze #BYOB Youth Mentor & Ambassador, Safaricom Ltd
- Michelle Ntalami – Attained Chartered Marketer Status and awarded by the CIM, UK. (Youngest in East Africa)
- Michelle Ntalami – Top Overall student globally in Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Leadership and Planning from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, (CIM) U.K.
- Michelle Ntalami – Top overall student in Kenya for the Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, C.I.M. (2010)
- Michelle Ntalami – Top Student in East Africa, Certificate of Excellence from the CIM, U.K in Branding & Advertising
- Michelle Ntalami – Top Student in East Africa, Certificate of Excellence from the CIM, U.K in Public Relations
- Michelle Ntalami – Top Student in East Africa, Certificate of Excellence from the CIM, U.K in Media Relations
— Interested? Let’s talk...
Get in touch with me.
telephone: +254 111 111 111